Saturday, October 25, 2014

Marvel The Avengers Age of Ultron Official trailer on Youtube

Marvel The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron Official trailer on Youtube

Marvel the Avengers 2 Age of Ultron
Marvel Avengers 2: Age of Ultron

In the event that you have been tuning in on youtube recently you may have stumbled on The official trailer for "The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" which has was released a couple days ago. Furthermore what an excellent debut it made. Granted, the trailer was released a few days before schedule but there's nothing wrong with giving the people what they want... even if it is before schedule. The trailer shows your most loved superheroes The mind blowing Hulk, Iron Man, Thor, Captain America, Black Widow, & Hawk Eye, and another character whom I'm not familiar but will make her presentation. With the cold, unfeeling machine Super villian Ultron leading as the main antagonist in this movie. If your like many your probably unfamiliar with this character, dont fret there are numerous sites and most prominent wikipedia where you can take in more about Ultron & his motivation for assaulting the Avengers. What i'm most impressed about is 3 days after the trailer launched the video generated over 35 million views!  I couldn't believe my eyes, but then again I guess I shouldn't be surprised, I mean come on, it's the avengers 2!

This is the end of the path I started us on...

My initial reaction of the trailer, I was in awe! From the beginning I wasn't certain it was a genuine trailer. Most individuals like to alter and make their own particular variant of an upcoming movie trailer. Once I saw it, I knew this was the real deal. In the beginning it shows people running and "everyone screaming for mercy" with the avengers appearing to be struggling against an enemy they which they have never gone up against. At one point in the trailer it appears the Avengers have been beaten perhaps? Around 35 seconds into the trailer you see what resembles one of Iron Mans suits exiting of a space (all alone) addressing the Avengers, addressing humankind about their shortcoming as people (tangled in strings). As I kept viewing It also appears the Avengers are all experiencing their own particular problems, thor drops his hammer, the hulk appears to be wandering aimlessly through a forest, and even Captain America seems to be looking for something. Not long after I heard Tony Stark (Iron Man) say "It's the end...The end of the path I started us on" and in my brain I'm saying NOOO, this cant be the end, you guys have not even fought Thanos yet!!!

No Spoilers for the Avengers 2

Marvel the Avengers 2 Age of Ultron
Iron Man "Hulk Buster" vs The Incredible Hulk

 

If you have not seen the trailer I will not spoil it entirely, but I will say it gets you hyped for next summer! There are so many questions that need to be addressed and as someone who is a fan of marvel characters I'm dieing to see what happens in this film.

Social media and buzz following The Avengers 2

Reaching over 35 million views on a youtube video is a major feat (in my humble opinion) but to obtain this many views in only 3 days!? that is on an entirely different level in itself. The number of shares, likes, and recommendations that would have had to take place must have been mind blowing, and I'm sure the internet is still exploding with shares on Facebook, Twitter, & Google plus (+) as I type this post. This goes to show you the power of Social Media sharing and how quick quality content can take off.

If you haven't already seen the trailer for "The Avengers 2: Age of Ultron" I will put a link below for you to click on and watch. It's a little more than 2 minutes of action and suspense, and in my opinion worth every nanosecond. I just hope Marvel keeps it up when they make The Avengers 3.
Marvel's "Avengers: Age of Ultron" - Teaser Trailer (OFFICIAL)

Go to Sacramento SEO and Web Development on how I can help you manage your Social Media sharing

No comments:

Post a Comment